Tuffy, author of the Beagle Blog

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Sleep, naps; it's what we're about, next to food

We need lots of sleep and we all have favorite places during the day. Daisy likes to go upstairs away from everyone if she can, Jade likes to sleep on pop's lap when he's in the recliner, and Oliver and I like to sleep next to mom on the couch or loveseat. Usually I'm always there. Sometimes Oliver feels he can't get next to her because there's not enough room. He's too nervous. He needs to chill and relax, but don't think that's ever going to happen. He's just the odd dog out.

He really is an odd duck, but he's not so bad.  He's getting better although I think he might be peeing in the house once in a while, although I've never caught him. 
During television time, pop likes to watch hockey and mom likes to watch NASCAR. That's a new thing for her since she just went to her first race in Florida with friends in February.

One of mom's favorite drivers is Danica Patrick, who drives a lime green car.  Mom picked her because, of course, she's a female, and because her car is lime green. This is pit row with Danica heading back out to the track.
It's kind of nice that she sits and watches something. Usually she's up and down, up and down, and it makes for a lot of disturbances for me when I'm trying to sleep. Now I can just lay down and get a good morning or afternoon rest.

Actually I can sleep pretty much anywhere, anytime.  But I prefer to sleep next to mom.  She keeps me warm.

No comments:

Post a Comment