Tuffy, author of the Beagle Blog

Thursday, April 5, 2012


Play time in the big house

Oliver likes to play with two balls that are here at the house. Jade and I don't much care about toys, not unless there's food involved, which doesn't happen around here. Daisy sometimes will play with a Kong and chew on it, but she doesn't even care about a ball. Only when Oliver wants to play with them. Then she wants them and takes them away from him.

Poke, poke, poke.
The pissant now has this other nasty habit. He used it on Baxter, the Yorkie, and now he's doing it with me. He wants to play, but mom and pop don't want me running around since I have a bad leg and pop figures I'll break it if I twist wrong. Oliver tries to get me to play and I want to, but I try to sit and ignore him so I don't get hurt. But he pokes me with his nose, and pokes me and pokes me. It's a good thing for him I'm a tolerant kinda Beagle.

No comments:

Post a Comment