Tuffy, author of the Beagle Blog

Sunday, April 15, 2012


Na, na, na, na, na, na

The little pissant is in big trouble. The rest of us get in trouble, too, but we just do little things. Daisy likes to chew up paper towels or steal socks or washclothes, but she mostly mouths them and doesn't put holes in stuff. I like to eat things I shouldn't (translate poop). Jade barks too much and is really nasty about sharing food. But this is all regular dog stuff. Mostly, though, we're pretty good. At least I think so.

He's just a devil dog.  Look at those eyes.
Oh yeah, almost forgot. We'll all steal food from the counters or tables if we can figure out how to get it, or team up and double-mug someone in hopes we can steal from their plates. That's all normal Beagle behavior and lots of times it's a game for us. We get to test how smart we are, and how smart our humans are. When we get something from them, we're smarter than they are. Haha. Gotcha, mom and dad.

Jade sleeps alot, and she doesn't usually get in too much trouble, except for barking.  But she's a food thief, too, given the chance.  But that's a proud Beagle trait when we outsmart our humans.
The little pissant (and I don't really say that kindly), has that squeaky, paint-peeling voice; but worst of all, he likes to chew up underwear. Mom keeps her stuff where he can't get to it, but somehow he's figured how to get to pop's. He goes upstairs where papa keeps his dirty clothes and gets into it, pulls it out and chews it up. And I mean, really chew it up and put holes in it so it has to be thrown away. Pop was NOT happy, and hollered at him. Haha. Makes me laugh. I think I'll help him over the fence. Run free, little Beagle, run free.

Next time I see him up at the fence I'm going to act normal like I'm going to sniff his butt.  Then I'll put my cold nose there and that will help him over.  Begone devil dog!!

No comments:

Post a Comment