Tuffy, author of the Beagle Blog

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

I don't have to go

How many ways can I tell you?  I don't need to go outside and pee or poop. 

Mom and dad let us out first thing in the morning to do our chores.  Sometimes the others need to go outside cuz they didn't do everything they should have.  I almost always pee and poop first thing cuz that's how my doggie system is set up.  When I don't need to go I do NOT want to go outside.  Mom and dad still try to make me and I don't like that. 

Sometimes I hide behind a pillow or just refuse to get up off the couch.  That might bother my folks but I really don't care.

Leave me alone.  I don't have to go.  But call me when you're giving out the treats.

What I do care about is the treats we always get when we come inside.  I will get up for those.  And usually I'm first in line since we get a Yummy Chummy.  I really like those.

No comments:

Post a Comment