Tuffy, author of the Beagle Blog

Friday, July 4, 2014

Fourth of July

I am not a willing participant ... as you can see.  But mom wanted me to pose and wish everyone a Happy Fourth of July.  Long live America and the US of A.  Thank you to those who have served, those who will serve and their families.

I also hope people are responsible with their fireworks and only shoot them where legal, which isn't anywhere around our neighborhood.  They scare Daisy Mae.  She's a wimp, I know, but I love her and don't like her getting scared.  Pop doesn't like them either cuz he was in Viet Nam, in the war, where they shot at him. 



This is not my best pose, but I guess I'll get better if mom persists in dressing me up.  I love her anyway.  And by the way, she did not give me the treat she promised me.

No comments:

Post a Comment